Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Who Am I??!!!

You: Who are you?
Me: I'm Joseph Tan.
You: Not asking your name! Who are you?
Me: I'm a guy, 19 this year, a christian, username:josetanks...
You: Hmmm... i wonder what is "jose-tanks"...
Me: "Jose"=Joseph, "Tan=my sirname", "KS=shortform of my last name"..
You: Ooh! I see! But, again, you aren't answer my question! Who are you?
Me: I'm a musician in church..
You: Not asking what you serve as... Who are you?
Me: A pastor's son..
You: Not asking what your dad work as... Who are you?
Me: Ummm... I don't know what to say, dude! What you wanted to know?!!!!!
You: Well, if one day, all the things that you mentioned just now, GONE! Who are you then?
Me: A very good question! I would say: I'm a son of the Lord! That's all and that is all I have to know- God loves me and you!



Who are you? Have you found the answer? I think I've got it!

God bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger littleangel said...

A nice blog n starting ..Gambateh~~ Gor...
not only you.. got it..i've got it too!!!...haha..k lah write until here..bye

p/s: Take Care n God Bless...You..!!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home