Friday, August 11, 2006

You'll be in my heart...

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right
Just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from, all around you
I will be here, don't you cry

For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry

1-'CAUSE you'll be in my heart
YES, you'll be in my heart
From this day on, now and forever more

2-You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

Why can't they understand the way we feel?
They just don't trust, what they can't explain
I know we're different but, deep inside us
We're not that different at all
(repeat 1..AND)

Don't listen to them, 'cause what do they know?
We need each other, to have, to hold
They'll see in time, I know
When destiny calls you, you must be strong
I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on
They'll see in time, I know, we'll show them together
(repeat 1..BELIEVE ME..I'LL BE THERE)
(repeat 2..YOU'LL BE HERE IN MY HEART..I'LL BE WITH YOU)
Always, I'll be with you I'll be there for you, always, always and always
Just look over your shoulder (3)
I'll be there, always

~~~~~~~~
The first time I hear this song, it reminded me about Tarzan, which also made me have a sudden feel to go and watch the movie... The second time I hear, I wanted to search the lyrics cause I heard "You'll be in my heart" over and over throughout the whole song; after I've found, I thought it is just describing a guy and a girl's love or other way round... The third time, I thought it might can describ the love from our Lord to us!

Read the lyrics carefully.. Imagine it is God who speaking to you now...

I feel so much on this:

"They just don't trust, what they can't explain
I know we're different but, deep inside us
We're not that different at all "

Why can't the world trust the Lord? cause they can't explain and can't imagine how great and how magnificient God can love... me and you? And, we seemed different, but "We're not that different at all " in our heart!

"Don't listen to them, 'cause what do they know? "

What the world know? to sin against Him and brought us far apart form Him! Dont listen to them!

"We need each other, to have, to hold
They'll see in time, I know "

Imagine, God needs you? Yes! Indeed! He needs YOU! He never create anyone "just for fun", or "too boring in the heaven"! Therefore, He needs you!

"When destiny calls you, you must be strong
I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on"

Maybe not "may not be with you"... there's sometime that we can't feel Him around us when we're so desperate and that's obviosly cause our eyes just focusing on the problem, not Him!

"They'll see in time, I know, we'll show them together "

Show the world and tell the world how God love you and chose you and He love the world so much!

"(repeat 1..BELIEVE ME.."

Come, belive Me! said Jesus!

"'LL BE THERE)
(repeat 2..YOU'LL BE HERE IN MY HEART..I'LL BE WITH YOU) "

He promised: I'll be there, just for you!

"just look over your shoulder (3) "

He's comforting you, whenever, wherever you needs Him!

"I'll be there, always "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home