Monday, October 16, 2006

ST. FRANCIS'S PRAYER

Lord, make me a channel of thy peace -
that where there is hatred, I may bring love-
that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness-
that where there is discord, I may bring harmony-
that where there is error, I may bring truth-
that where there is doubt, I may bring faith-
that where there is despair, I may bring hope-
that where there is shadows, I may bring light-
that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.

Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted-
To understand, than understood-
To love, than to be loved

For it is by self-forgetting that one finds. It is by forgiving that one is forgiven.
It is by dying that one awakens to the Eternal Life. Amen.


圣法兰西斯的祷告
主,让我做你的和平之子
在憎恨之处播下你的爱;
在绝望之处播下你的盼望,
在忧愁之处播下你的欢愉;
在幽暗之处播下你的光明。

哦,主啊!使我少为自己求,
少求爱,但求全心付出爱;
在舍去时,我们便有所得,
在赦免时,我们便蒙赦免;

在死亡时我们便重生,进入永恒。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home