Wednesday, July 12, 2006

God's hand...

I was working in the church... Finding some pictures to design the bulletin cover of sunday service... I used up whole brain the think what should I search... And, "God's hand" pop-up into my head.

I went to google search, search "God's hand"... one hand came out...



larger and larger... from my eye, the picture became larger and larger, went into my head, to my brain...slowly to my heart... it touches me many much... my tears came out...

Suddenly I feel that, along my life journey, without God's hand, obviously, after I fall and no one would help me, and I'll always stay the same place...never think of standing up again... But with God's word to me, "stand up, stand up! my son! My beloved son! I'm with you!" God's strength, push me, God's hand, come to me, He said, "come to me, and I will give you rest"... stand up again...

Thank you Lord for such a lovely, touching moment. I will praise for all of my life... I promised, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home