Saturday, April 12, 2014
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
My new blog address: http://josetanks.multiply.com
Thanks for viewing my blog and wish to see your apprearance in Multiply also. God bless!
"Dude, welcome to the mission impossible world. Press start menu in the camera. (My mom's face pop-up from the camera screen and saying):'Son, I gonna go for a Hi-Tea this sunday-12/11 and you have to take my place as a conductor for the coming choir practice ya?' Please throw the camera away. It'll explode in 30 seconds... Boom!"
I've learned some basic conductor skill...so that's no big problem in conducting... but when the day comes, I've just realise the pianist is not around and the other one is ME! No other pianist know how to play this song... That's how the impossible mission started...
I show them the version that other choir sang. And I correct them in the tuning part...and then we sing with the CD... I thought that's all...I'm done...NO!! Some didn't know their melody well...So I'm like running over to the piano and to the conductor stand like crazy... Luckily I got the wireless mic...if not, I must have fall off...
And, some request to sing with the piano instead of CD because the CD version is too loud, they can't hear what they sing... So, I play the piano, they sing without conductor... wow...that's the worst experience of conducting choir...and playing the piano AT THE SAME TIME!!!
However, I manage to end up the practice beautifully... and that's of course by God's grace and I've learned that I have to force the other pianists to learn the song also just in case the same thing happen again....
Well, fuh...mission accomplish...
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
I'll keep all my promises,
Like the rainbow in the sky.
Refresh myself everyday to remember what I've promised;
Allow myself to think "How to accomplish the promises";
Ideal way to do all things;
No something that will hurt you;
Be the best of whatever I am;
Open heart to let the receipient receive it gladly;
With a humble heart!
I won't forget what I've made by following those 7 steps that I listed above.
I'm here when you need me!
What I received?
Passed monday, I was in Pastor Tong's talk. Actually, every monday, I'll be there. I learned aload!
He spoke about when is the preacher first came to China and spread the gospel to chinese. It's in 7th century. There's one place called "Bei Lin Gong" in Xi An. There's one stone in the muzeum which recorded the incident that a group of christian came to China and preach in the palace. So, Buddhism is not the first religion which 1st came to China!
But why Chinese didn't believe in Christianity? because those who preach is white, those who sold opium to them, also white! They refuse the religion that gave/preach by white. and they want to find their own. and they found Budhism...that's why they consider Buddhism as their religion.(and if you know history, Biddhism 1st came from....??? India! Not China also...)
Then Pastor Tong go ahead and talk about why Joseph, a righteous young fellow, who listen to his father's word to bring food to the brothers and sold to Eygyt...That's unfair to him? and he also talked about the incident where Joseph face temptation.
Joseph is the 1st young man, who think properly and draw himself away from temptation! He'll be our role model.
1. Say 'NO' to those who have the higher post then we do. When the lady, Joseph's master's wife, came and tempt him, he say 'NO'! You have to have extra courage to say that!She's somone who higher than you that you should respect...BUT not following blindly!
2. Joseph actually faced many temptation in the same incident, not only sex. First, if Joseph sleep with the lady, the lady will tell her husband that how great this servant is, and may let Joseph gain a higher salary; 2nd, the lady'll oppose him to a higher post.. Addition in our salary and get a higher post, is what the youths today looking for! BUT if the way to gain this, is by doing wrong things, we might have to consider Joseph's way! RUN!
3. He, Joseph, said:"How could I sin against Jehovah, my Lord?!". If he have such a morality so young, can speak this kind of words, where did he learned from? when? It's from Jacob! Since young, Joseph obedient to his father, listen and follow what the father teached him. And, of course that Joseph must also built up his relationship with God closely. Because whenever the Bible speak about "Joseph", there's one phrase following :"Jehovah be with Joseph."
4. A saint is not someone who won't sin, but a man who have a GREAT sensitivity to a small sin! - Kelvin. Joseph is a saint, because he has great sensitivity against "things that his Lord dislike"!
5. Marriage is: Sacrifice yourself; gain/enjoy something from your other half.
婚姻是：一方牺牲自己；一方从你得着。 I gave/sacrifise myself to you, and I gain/enjoy from you.
6. Human, when there's love, then sex;
other creature, there's only sex, no love.
7. Fake love: If I can't love, I hate;
True love: Even I can't get his/her love, I still bless him/her.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Honda choir!!! Great!!!
Choir-Honda - video powered by Metacafe
Must view this!!!
Ants' house in my sis's shoe!! My goodness!!! Have a look... Terrible! Horrible! Vegetable!!!
But praise the Lord for she realised it and didn't wear it to school...if not, what can you imagine?!?!!
Yeah, God bless us not only in big things, small things as in "which shoe to wear", He also take care!!!
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Well, after reading this, you still want to use those? Actually personally thinking it is not the problem of amount of "cancer-agent" inside those products... what we should take into account is HOW we use those!!!
Actually what we use daily, like hair shampoo, body shampoo, facial cleaser even toothpaste had a certain amount of chemicals...there's one suggestion I heard from a proffesional(forgot the name..hehe..):
- If you are brushing teeth, put your toothpaste on your brush, use some water to put it equally on toothbrush...it somehow balancing the chemicals and won't damage your tooth in a short time...
- If you are washing face/body/hair, put the cleanser/shampoos on your palm, put some water on it and rub it on your hand till there's bubbles come out, then only you put on your face/body/hair...
Is it very true? I don't know but I think it's right...hehe...ya, just use your daily things carefully and take care of yourself and your family.