Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A great great day!

Yesterday was a great great day! I went to pay a visit to my friend's house! She is Khai Ern, who came back for holiday from her study in US! She's brilliant, right? You never know, her violin skill..."mo dak deng"!!!

She shared her favorite part of the book"Narnia" to me, and i think it really great too! Later, after lunch, I had a violin lesson from her which only focusing on my pose of playing(cos my pose all wrong, obviously...haih... sad...). It was really touch! I finally found that she's right when she said in her mail that learning violin not an easy thing!!!

Then, I went back to my position and she back hers-I played piano, guitar, er-hu and she played violin. She learned guitar and her continuing er-hu lesson from last time(which is last yr), and she's still having correct pose! Clever la! We played some songs and attracted her dad from his bed to the piano's side. He wanted to sing "He" but he needs the lyrics and I promised to send him the lyrics later after homed. Later, he sang some great songs with awesome piano accompanimon by Khai ern! Nice! They are great!!!

We also planned a performance on 18th which is on father's day in the church near to her house. Ah, I just waiting for the day to come! About 5 something, she and her dad have a running to the park and reached some where.. while I accompanying her mom and Bungee walking around. We shared our thoughts of everything that we think of... A great time too!

That was just a great day!!!! I enjoyed the day very much. But, one thing I must say: Happy hours, past fast! Agree? hehe..

Friend, I appreciate what we had and thank God for giving me this friend-you, khai ern! and other friends as welll!!

ps: By the way, Khai Ern is doing a violin recital on 2nd os July! Anyone who is interested, pls leave your comment here and I'll send you details.

Venue:No Black Tie
17 Jln. Mesui
off Jln Nagasari
50200 KL
Time: Start on 6pm, Sunday,2nd of July.
Ticket: RM 40 only! (Japanese dinner served-RM100)

Tell me now! And I'll send you her very own poster! Well-designed!

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home