Monday, June 12, 2006

Daniel Powter - You Had a Bad Day...

"cos you had a bad day,
taking one down,
sing a sad song and just turn it around...
You had a bad day,
You had a bad day."

I think this song popular enough let you know how it sounded.. It always in American Idol elimination section... This song being quite sarcastic... why? Cos you had a bad day, should be sounded sad, right? But the 1st time I heard on tv, I love the melody so much.. To me, it can't be consider as a "sad song" from the melody part...

The chorus lyric sings my yesterday. I had a bad day yesterday. I had some misunderstanding between church member and it made me headache. Taken one down. Sang few sad songs too... I scolded few people which I shouldn't... The day show some colors when come to evening.

I went for rehearsal for father's day event in Khai Ern house. I chilled and had a great time there! We shared music and I had a free violin performance there which is GREAT!!hehe.. I enjoy the time shared with her family too!

Later I went to kepong chinese methodist church with a open-heart. I had my HongKong trip rehearsal there... Enjoyed too! After supper with friends, I reached my home at 11 something. Towards the end of the day, something brought me from heaven to hell! My mom scolded me that I shouldn't scold the children... and many things else... I felt really bad... The only song playing in my mind is: Daniel Powter - You Had a Bad Day...

1 Comments:

Blogger glo teng said...

nvmla, there's always ups-and-downs in life mar kan? :)

this is the day that the Lord has made, i will rejoice and be glad in it. no matter bad or good, praise God for each new day! after all, you did have fun, and u learnt something tho mum scolded u kan? :)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home