Monday, July 10, 2006

First paid...

For 19 years I live on the earth... My first occupation with paid in money form, is serve the Lord as a staff officer in my church! Praise the Lord! Though I knew I will get the paid someday but not sure when... Guess what? I've got mine yesterday after the service! i was surprised and excited! It's in cash!! not cheque!!! So, my wallet, the first time, very thick!

I committed myself, to offer my Lord 10/1 as to do my christian duty and to show my obediant to God's word. To post these on my blog, not to show my pride but to encourage every christian to offer 10/1 to OUR Lord! Do you know that, Lord said the only thing you can test God, is "blessings after you offer 10/1"! Go and check with your pastor if you think I'm wrong! But of course, don't make the reason of 10/1 mainly cos of the blessing... must on right motive!

The first paid can also describe as the reason why I didn't post anything on my blog recently... cos I'm busying working!

ps: I had piano lesson jz now, the piano teacher encourage me to at least spend 5hourd a day to practise... I agree that I won't lose anything if I practise more... but I need motivation to keep on practise for 5 hours a day!! Pray for me, every eyes of this blog! Thanks and God bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger jolene said...

same feel as u..actually i dun think i'll get our first salary so fast..normal company will pay end of
month..but..watever la..they give, we take lo..he he he..so we need to work hard lo..plus oil!!!!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home