Tuesday, July 11, 2006

car break down...again...

Today I went to fetch my sister and when I am on my way to my college to sell my books to juniors, guess what, my car broke down again...in the same situation as last time... The car just cannot start... I called my dad...

My dad came after half an hour... he youch here and there which I don't know what he's trying to do... I assume he's repairing the car... after touching here and there, he called a few mechanic friend and he touch another thingy and asked me to start the car... after three times we tried, I prayed, "Lord, please fill this car with blessings. Don't let daddy too tired fixing the car..." I start again and dad shouted, "should be ok already" but it doesn't seem to me cos the engine not started yet... wondering why dad shouted that.

He put back whatever that he pulled out and start the car himself... in few seconds, I heard "vrooooommmmm, vroooommmm, vrooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!" PRAISE the LORD!!!! Hallelujah! God provides dad with wisdom and blessings upon me, dad, and the car...

I learned, pray! Whatever happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home