Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Incredible...

Every readers of my blog, 1 question to ask... : Do you feel your life incredible? Don't you? I feel that! I'm feeling that!

I falshed back... the first day I come to this world; the first time I crawl down from my baby bed; the first time I know how to walk with unbalance sensation, with parents' encouragement; the first day in Tadika; the very first time I meet my friend in church:Vanessa, Rason, Jolene(and are friends till now!); the first day in primary school-standard 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6; the first step in secondary school-form 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; the first time become the president of youth fellowship(stress); the first time go into Isaiah school(enjoyable); the first step in Methodist college; the first time organise tressure hunt together with my college dearest friends(!); the first day work in the church; the fist time receive my own paid... and now, I'm 19!

Friend, how many "first time" in your life? Perhaps you already 20s, 30s or even older... never mind! You would had even more "first time" than me!

What am I trying to point out?

Loook again the title of this post:"incredible"! Don't you think your life is incredible? Sooooooo many first time in your life!!! I haven't ask you plus all the "last time"! The "first time", showed God let us had a brand new experience; the "last time", showed how many opporcunity God had gave us!

Do we appreciate the every brand new experience? Do we appreciate the opporcunities that God gave us again and again? { When is the "first time" you pray, and repentance to our God? and when is the "last time" you do that? Do you know how many opporcunity to do that? }

Fill everything you can think of to replace the underlined word. And you'll find how incredible, how great, how........ is our Lord to give us this great life!!!!!!!!!!

Start from today, be thankful even the worst thing happen; be humble even the glorious thing happen!
God bless!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home