Thursday, September 28, 2006

Chapter 2: After she leaves...

"Claudine, how are you today? Are you happy with the new owner? I think you are and I really hope so... As for me, same as I before meeting you...Stay in the drawer everyday... I miss you very much..."

Kenny keep talking to himself everyday. He hurt. Hurt badly...

"Claudine, though I'm apart from you, but you are always my dearest darling you know? Do you remember the jokes that I told you? and you promised me to be my 'wife'? Actually, I was so worry that I might hurt you again...I don't really feel that I can keep the promises 'as your husband'... and I always feel that we'll apart someday and it'll probably good for you cos I think 'be with me, you'll suffer cos I'm the one who cut on you, campur tangan in your life..' you'll get hurt and I don't wanna hurt you...cos I love you..."

He miss her everyday, every moment...keeps refresh the sweetest moment they spent together and he smile...

"Though I'm hurt, I won't let you get hurt! I rather myself to get suffer all this days than let us suffer together... You are always in my deepest heart and my mind!"

"I hope we've made the right decision to be apart... we're still young...if God want us to be couple later, we'll be; if God doesn't want us t be, we'll only suffer even if we keep be together... Claudine, do you ever regret that you made that promise? Sometimes, I regret...but I'll try my best to keep those promises that I made..."

He prayed everytime after missing her...

"Lord, if she's the one for me, keep her for me untill the time comes..but at the meantime, draw my concentration on you! Let me put down all the desires to hold her hands and lift up my hands to you and hold yours! we might wrong when we made most of the decisions but I'm sure that I never believe the wrong God! You'll always prepare me the best things in the best time! Thank You Lord, in Jesus name I pray. Amen."

Everyday, he talk to himself and pray and talk to himself...never bored of missing somebody...sometimes he even feel glad that they are apart...and he actually grew and learn more about the Lord! He realised that in order to gain good relationships on the earth, you must build a good relationship to God!

"Lord, bless Claudine so that she'll also grow, in the light of You! In Jesus name I pray again. Amen!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u sure this is the story between kenny and claudine?or it's the story about yourself?are u trying to tell something?.....anyway,i've decided to give claudine back to kenny..so that kenny won't have extra time to think of ....so many extra things...that's all i wanna say..don't pull me back of doing so..k?

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) it's stil good. it's good that kenny's growing in Him :)

and that's a good prayer :D

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home