Friday, July 21, 2006

Super daddy...

"You are my super daddy...
.....................................
But i'm only human
.............................."
(Original song-"Super women"-Gary ChaoGe)

This is a song from Gary... I ciplak it and change the lyrics abit... Why? Come and read the story!

Yesterday, the church phone can't function at all... As a pastor, my daddy go and check and move this move that and stil can't function till end of the day.. This morning, my dad said:"it can't be like this! Must be something wrong...(minutes later) Ah! the wire broke! Son, come and replace it and screw it...(he describe how it should be...) " I asked why don't he fix it himself (cos I'm little bit blur of what he described) and he said he's rushing to other place...

So I'm alone in the office and fix the thingy. I prayed that God will really fix this... and it fixed!!! YAY!!! And now I can connect the net already!!! hahaha... The computer then played "super women"... I had a great feel... My dad is super daddy! He knows everything!

Why am I saying that? When:
1. my car broke down, he can fix (of course later must send to mechanic shop to have a check)
2. the pipe in house got problem, he can always be a plumber to fix that.
3. the light/electrical thingy got problem, he fixed it.
4. no more space to put my or his books, he build a book rak from pieces of woods...
5. relationship of the people with God broke, he "fixed" the people so that they come back to God!

Beside he is pro in fixing people and thins, he's a loving father! ...

Can't describe by words.... you just have to meet him and play around with him, then you know what i'm talking about...

Lord, thank You for this "Super Daddy"! You being a Super Almighty Dad too!

2 Comments:

Blogger glo teng said...

wow!!! :) it's good to have a great dad eh? ;)

and it gives us even a better glimpse of our dear Father in heaven - who is all-knowing, all-loving and everything!!! :)

SUPER DADDY! :)

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angkat tangan angkat kaki agree!! haha!! =P..

wondering how could he do it..car can fix..erything also can fix it..wow..reali..incredible.. ^^'..

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home