Monday, July 31, 2006

My first time...

Due to the fact that I know too less, I didn't know that the Messiah concert is actually accompany by an orchestra.... I always wanted to go for any orchestra to have a look how exactly an orchestra look like... Unexpectedly, I saw it and experience how grand, how wonderful an orchestra is, especially playing a great piece like Messiah! Praise the Lord for that opporcunity! I enjoyed that evening very much!

I enjoyed that evening very much! I met many ppl there too! My beloved Isaiah Schoolmate- Esther, is one of them! I was so excited when I saw her waiting somebody in the lobby... We actually sitted together and enjoyed the concert together! We were still very very close though we haven't meet each other for 3 months! I met a few STM students, few friends in seremban... and few pastors that I know.

I was about to take a few snap... but when I was there, the performance is so great untill I'm not dare to take even one snap! Even if I want, photographing or any video record is actually prohibited...

For those who haven't try orchestra, go to a "live orchestra cocert"! It is certainly not the same as what the CDs play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home