Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Lord, never leave us...

I've run from God very far,
Like from M'sia to US;
I have no idea why,
But the truth is:
I ran away from God,
Far far away...

Though I come church everyday,
Due to the duty of working;
But my heart,
Is only for working, not for serving...

People thought I was the person I used to be,
Who is a "holy man" in everywhere;
Actually, I'm just have a name that I'm alive,
I'm dead, spiritually dead!

God love me so much! I can tell you this, seriously! Though I've run away from God, He never leave me! I was in Stephen Tong's talk on monday. He spoke:"Till when do you want to sin against God? Until the day He come again? Till the punishment come to you? Repent, NOW!" I was so sad and regret at the time he spoke... The 2nd day, I sin against Him, again! I think, He punished me with a great headache and sore throat(and I'm still in the pain now).

And last night, He reminded me to repent again when I was reading "Our Daily Bread". The scripture of the day gave me a answer of "why I run away from God". I was spiritually dead! "you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Rev3:1" The 'dead' refering to spiritually dead. I have a name as "christian", but doesn't live as a christian!

"Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God” (Revelation 3:1-2)." Yes, I admit that I've done nothing perfect before God!

I like this very much... and I repent on what I've sin against Him after reading this:

Their reputation for being alive didn’t match reality. They were spiritually dead. But there was still hope. The Lord told them to wake up and fan the spark of spiritual life still in them. “Hold fast and repent,” He warned (v.3).

Pretending to be what we aren’t is a heavy burden to bear. Our Lord calls us to lay it down, repent, come back to Him, and live. —David C. McCasland


Are you running away from God? Remember this:

"No matter how far you’ve run from God, He’s only a prayer away."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is good, all the time :) His love endures forever! :)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home