Friday, October 27, 2006

The O.T.

Those working or those who haven't work yet, you know what is O.T. ... That's over-time work.

I had it last night... tiring... but still have to work... feel like sleeping but can't! There's already morning section which enough to make your neck and your back pain, make your eyes tired... and you must continue it night where usually people resting in home, watching tv... can you imagine how bad O.T. is? I can, now and I hate it... hahaha...

Well, my O.T. wasn't that bad... cos i'm alone in my office... bos not here nor any colleagues.. so I can focus and done all things really fast... Thank Lord!!

Oh, and recently I keep thinking those which no need to think so much... still haven't get off from it... I know i have to but just can't get out... Friends, pls pray for me so that i can focus that things that I have to think, and learn to think those which is important not all this nonsence... thx...

That's all for now, my dear blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home